Jeffrey Nichols is recognized as one of the world’s top experts in the economics and finance of precious metals. He has been a keynote speaker at dozens of investment and industry conferences, corporate meetings, and private company events around the world.
As managing director of American Precious Metals Advisors (APMA), he provides expert analysis of the economics of precious metal markets and offers strategic consulting and market research services to a wide range of corporate clients.
He has worked with mining companies on financing and investor relations, served as a director of two public companies, managed a mining-related mutual fund, and advised industry associations, national mints, central banks, and jewelry manufacturers.
- Managing Director of American Precious Metals Advisors (APMA) and publisher of NicholsOnGold.com
- Senior Economic Advisor to Rosland Capital LLC.
- Managing Director of New Futures Media, custom publisher of magazine advertising sections.
- Achieved world renown as an expert on gold and other precious-metals markets.
- Keynote speaker at dozens of major investment and industry conferences on all five continents.
- Successful career as a Wall Street Economist, Precious Metals Market Expert and Investment Consultant.
- Served as Director of public companies – Goldcorp, Dickenson Mines (gold mining), Mediterranean Resources (mining
- exploration), Sikaman Gold Resources (mining exploration), .
- Special Advisor to Mining Company CEOs – including Robert Friedland (Ivanhoe) and Robert Calman (Echo Bay).
- Advisor to Bullion Coin Programs – Austrian Mint and Royal Canadian Mint.
- Member of the Metals Advisory Committee of the New York Mercantile Exchange and the Commodities Committee of
- the American Stock Exchange.
- Managed a Mutual Fund specializing in metals and mining equities for a major investment company.
- Consulted with another fund management group and regularly wrote their reports to shareholders.
- Past president of the International Precious Metals Institute, a major industry trade association.
- Managing Director of New Futures Media, a custom publisher of magazine advertising sections.
- Authored three investment books issued by major publishers: The Complete Book of Gold Investing (Dow Jones),
- How to Profit from the Coming Boom in Gold (McGraw-Hill), and Getting Started in Metals (Wiley).